Sr. Financial Analyst - Overhead
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to join the Finance team supporting various business partners across the organization. A key function of this role is performing financial analysis, planning and reporting of the business. The successful candidate will have very strong finance, accounting and analytical skills, solid business judgment, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. The Sr. Financial Analyst role provides a great foundation for career growth and provides visibility to executives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the company’s operating expenses and headcount budgeting and forecasting. Partner with leadership team to develop a full understanding of their organization's strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of actual spend to drive insights on trends, investment areas and opportunities to optimize cost driving better decision-making
- Work closely with Purchasing department to ensure spend compliance and address areas of financial opportunity
- Prepare monthly reporting - analyzing financial results, synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management. Develop management presentations for top executives
- Partner with accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings. Manage intercompany rebills
- Provide ongoing support to IT organization for all planning, forecasting purposes
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant Corporate FP&A experience; SaaS business a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.