- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
- Create server-side game logic for online social mobile games
- Work with client-side developers to create efficient communication structures and ensure synchronization between client/server.
- Work with the core server team to create and optimize APIs to facilitate game creation
- Write client and server-side code to support integration with third-party/external platforms such as analytics, CDN, login, matchmaking, user data storage, etc.
- Work with client team, core tech team and external providers to ensure that game data is secure, reliable and efficient
- Take initiative to improve coding quality guidelines, tools and methods, including unit testing, code analysis, build systems automation, deployment automation etc.
- Experience with one or more server frameworks, such as Node.js / Express, etc.
- Experience with REST-style interfaces and other web service-related technologies
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB, Redis
- Successfully implemented server-side logic for one or more multiplayer games or other applications with similar interaction.
- Experience with long-connection programming, such as with TCP/IP, Websockets, Socket.io, etc
- Experience writing code which interfaces with third-party platforms such as payment, advertising, etc.
- Experience building/working with scalable systems for large numbers of users (load balancing, DB sharding)
- Experience with social platform integration such as Facebook, Wechat, etc.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, PS5…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits