- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
What you’ll do
At Ubisoft the Community Team are the champions of the global player community, connecting core fans directly to the game’s development and cross-functional teams.
Community Developers lead strategy for community on each game, creating and managing the global plans, and leading a distributed international team who is focused on building relationships and earning trust with players around the world. As a leader on the global community team, you will be integrated with the development team in Montreal.
Our goal is to listen, learn, and engage with our players through meaningful communications, feedback, and transparency.
- Act as a strategic leader of a cross-functional community team focused on building trust and value for our players.
- Mentor and collaborate with a diverse, global community team across multiple locations.
- Build and oversee innovative multi-channel player engagement and content strategies.
- Collaborate with partners to ensure alignment on communication and engagement strategy.
- Utilize data informed decision making to optimize community content planning and execution.
- Gather sentiment, qualitative feedback, and insights to champion the voice of our players.
- Craft and share post-mortems with insights and next steps for content planning.
- Deliver reports on performance metrics, player feedback, and team priorities to key partners.
- Act as the public facing voice of Ubisoft and our game teams with the player community.
- Work with community leaders, content creators, and build collaborative partnerships.
- Build positive relationships, ensuring transparency, goals, and KPIs are met.
What you bring
- Mid-level experience in Community or community-related fields.
- Proven track record of successful cross-functional collaborations and clear communication skills.
- Ability to lead a global team to prioritize tasks and deliver on time.
- Well-versed in social media, live streaming, and digital content.
- Highly motivated and proactive, always seeking to solutions to problems.
- Ability to be flexible, change priorities, and handle multiple tasks.
- Conscientious, on time, with a positive attitude.
- Experience with game capture and video production, a plus.
- Loves and plays video games, a must.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- Travel required.
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.