Senior IT Technician
- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre from instant games to Creation HD PC & next Gen Console games - first to be built and shipped from Ubisoft Vietnam.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
The Local IT Senior technician will be based in DaNang office and will be the main actor for any IT topics of the game development studio.
The Local IT Senior technician is responsible for the high quality and efficiency of the day-to-day operations supporting the Ubisoft Employees and acts as an expert resource in areas of expertise.
He is also responsible of working closely with Ubisoft global IT Team to support the development of the infrastructure and assist the technical requirements of our games.
The Local IT Senior Technician will perform the following main and routine tasks:
- Offer on-site support and remote support to end users on hardware and software’s
- Ensure Security team best practices application for workstation
- Build and install the new employees work environment
- Ensure proper meeting room configuration
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Deliver one-on-one or group classroom technical training to employees
- Gather employee satisfaction through ticket survey
- Be proactive, identify and communicate potential improvement to its manager
- Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
- Manage inventory & Asset Management
- Manage the local infrastructure (server room) of these sites in collaboration with other IT Teams.
In addition, he/she should also perform all the tasks related to the purchase, office & budgeting:
- Prepare the budget and plan the needs from directors, follow the purchasing requests to ensure all IT needs are fulfilled on time for production needs.
- Be customer liaison between IT/technical vendors and purchasing team
- Ensure the office security with the Security team and Building management
- Work with IT Vendors and Partners to implement solutions and improve processes
- Plan, track and manage the setup in case of events (documentation, resources, timelines, shipping, responsibilities, etc.)
- Plan, track and manage the setup for the Work From Home policy (documentation, resources, timelines, shipping, responsibilities, etc.)
- Setup & Install IT Equipment’s in the office including Game, video, audio
- Setup & Install Capture Equipment (Game, Video, Audio)
- Work with Production Studios to propose solutions to production teams based on their needs
- Great sense of customer service
- Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to make decisions quickly
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Great team spirit
- Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Good knowledge on Gaming and It industry
- Good knowledge of printing materials
- Good knowledge of networking, cabling
- Knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
- Mac OS X knowledge is an asset
6+ years of experience in technical support to end users in an international companies, experience in management is preferred.
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, PS4…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)