IT Asset Manager (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network. More information at http://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/
In order to deliver great games, we need the best support organization to ensure everything is working perfectly. The Local IT Asset manager is responsible for the quality and life cycle of the IT assets at Ubisoft Business and Production sites within the region EMEA Central and will plan and design the asset strategy next to involvement in all IT asset related process and workflow definitions.
The Local IT Asset Manager oversees all IT assets, ensures the data quality in regards of the inventory and is responsible for the definition of the software maintaining the IT asset data, the coordination of global asset alignments as well as designing rollout strategies and plans for new asset generations in coordination with the Local IT Site Managers.
This is a fulltime position and requires working onsite in Düsseldorf preferable but acceptable in Mainz or Berlin too.
- Closely work together with IT Manager, creating a collaborative and productive working environment, reporting hierarchically to the IT Area Manager
- Closely work with internal and external partners to ensure alignment and that all requirements and policies are satisfied
- Own the region IT asset strategy and decision process, provide support to the regional strategic objectives in alignment with the global strategy and all sites of EMEA Central region.
- Gather feedback from representatives of all projects, studios and regional management to make sure the asset quality is in line with expectations
- Oversee the asset life cycle/inventory and ensure reporting towards Local IT management for budget definition and asset rollout planning
- Provide quality reporting on asset inventory for availability, evolution, status and utilization
- Ensure Software and Hardware standards and inventory are updated and accurate
- Validate that all actions performed by the IT teams follow asset management best practices and policies
- Be the escalation level on assets and inventory for management
- Represent and advocate the region interests within the global IT organization
- Elaborate and follow the site’s asset planning with the IT Managers
- Be liaison between IT and ITAM as well as finance teams for IT assets
- Work with Local IT teams, procurement teams, controlling and Partners to implement standards and improve processes for a highly efficient environment
- Support events with proper asset planning and delivery and ensure recovery of IT assets
- Contribute to the Global IT teams to ensure efficiency and maturity for the planning and management of IT assets, their life cycle and inventory
You as a candidate
We are looking for someone that is very service minded and has several years of experience in IT. You should have a relevant College diploma in Information Technology or equivalent experience. You are very flexible and have a problem-solving approach to challenges. You should be autonomous and good at taking initiatives.
- College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- ITIL v3 or higher foundation certification is a benefit
- PMP or Prince2 certification is a benefit
- IA ITAM certification is a benefit
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in developing and managing IT asset strategies
- Benefit and data driven decision management
- Service Management
- Executing strategies for operational IT organization unit is a benefit
- Project Management knowledge is a benefit
- Business Process and Data Analytics is benefit
Soft Skills & Attitude
- Strong listening & communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Broad IT assets knowledge
- Service oriented mentality
- Great understanding of site realities and awareness of regional and global impacts
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work in multi-cultural organization
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously with ownership
- Additional languages of the region are a benefit
- Ability to work well in teams, to cooperate and communicate with individuals and stakeholders from various backgrounds and hierarchical levels
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal
The application must include your resume, and a cover letter detailing your earliest starting date, salary expectations and motivation.