- Sydney NSW, Australia
Ubisoft’s 19 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Australia is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team to support the Brand department on general marketing and events activity and lead the execution of Channel Marketing promotions in ANZ. We are a local team of 30, and work closely with our global counterparts to bring our product campaigns to life locally.
- Maintain and communicate all key required reporting for the Australian market
- Develop channel marketing creative briefs, provide direction to suppliers, secure asset approval and coordinate material production
- Distribute channel marketing materials in a timely nature – POS, Cross Promotions, Online & Social Assets, Value-Add/GWP items & account specific initiatives
- Support digital retail activity including managing the branded Ubisoft ANZ Amazon Store
- Manage cross-product Channel Marketing & Promo Tools expenditure budgets
- Organise trade and consumer shows in conjunction with all applicable stakeholders in the business
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Sound prioritization and budgeting skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and have pride in producing work to a high standard
- Understand the importance of collaboration within the team
- The ability to demonstrate clear communication skills
- Marketing collateral production and hands on event experience highly regarded
Our team has a lively culture, and we strive to make it a welcoming and enjoyable place to work.
- Personal performance & profitability bonus
- Choice of paid parking or Opal card expenses
- Quarterly extra annual leave ‘duvet day’ to enjoy
- Focus on training and development
- Monthly phone allowance
- Regular social events
To be considered for this position, please submit a covering letter outlining your experience, along with your CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have permanent residency.