E-C Sales Manager (Consumer & Retail)
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
Operation Consumer online store (Tmall &WeChat) & offline event:
- Communicating with TP on all Tmall daily operation work, working on strategies during big sales pulse points like 618, Double 11, etc.
- SKU, stocking, logistics, and warehouse management, following global new products release plan, place an order for China stock
- Understanding retail trends and consumer needs
- Organizing or supporting online & offline e-commerce/game events in China for Ubisoft’s Consumer products, working with the marketing and brand team on those events, and drive traffic and sales to Stores.
- Real-time traffic and sales supervising and periodical sales post-mortem
- Excellent e-commerce operation sense is necessary; Retail and product exposure to key markets in China preferred
- Good communication skills and attention-to-detail to analyze and interpret a high amount of data and determine the implications
- Good organizational skills to complete course of action in a structured, organized and efficient manner; Good time management skill with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Good communication skills to facilitate the resolution of allocation issues; Good teamwork and collaboration with cross-functional teams and with all levels of employees
- Interest in continuously learning by actively seeking opportunities to increase knowledge and new skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills with English & Chinese; Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint.
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!