Live Project Assistant - Internship M/F
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2021, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!
Under the responsibility of the Project Coordinator, your main missions will revolve around the following points:
Player Experience Tracker Management
- In close collaboration with the community developers, oversee the bug reports generated by the community
- Prioritize, troubleshoot & dispatch issues to the dev team
- Organize operations on specific player saves when needed
- Ensure working state of the Inventory management tool
- Analyze player requests for new features and submit it to creative direction
- In collaboration with the production team and the community developers, oversee the redaction of player-facing documents for each Title updates:
- Patch notes
- Known issues list
Live Operations Management
- Plan & coordinate deployment of live operations:
- Press/influencers early accesses
- Free weekend
Toxicity Program Management
- Oversee in-game player reports
- Animate disciplinary committee & operate sanction tool
- Help with maintenance process and other live subjects
- You are a student in a Master's degree program (business school, video game school, engineering school or university master's degree) with a specialization in Project Management. You have a first experience in this field.
- You are curious and have a good sense of organization.
- Rigorous, synthetic, curious and autonomous, you know how to be efficient and learn quickly.
- You have a sense of responsibility and are highly adaptable.
- You are fluent in English
- You have a real affinity for video games
Nice to have
- You have a good knowledge of JIRA
- You have some knowledge of live games challenges
- You are interested in the player's satisfaction dynamics