Playable Ads Developer (Ketchapp/ Hyper-casual Game)
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ketchapp by Ubisoft, we make Mobile games that are played by millions of users each month and we publish new exciting titles every month. We do mobile advertising at a very high scale to acquire new users and share our great games. Usage of playable ads is a great way to promote our games and give a first game feeling to millions of potentials users.
That’s why we are looking for talent interested in participating on big adventure by creating
playable ads! To succeed in this role, you will need to offer nice gaming demo experience for a very large audience. You will be converting existing games into playable HTML5 games and create tools to ease basic advertising creation. You will be a part of an ambitious company with opportunities to grow your skills.
- Optimise playable ads for best user experience, scalability and adaptability
- Integrate an analytics solution to measure interactions and get insight to offer the best user experience
- Build interactive end card template that can be customised by any graphic designer
- Collaborate with other team members and ads partners
- Benchmark playable ads from the competitors
- Develop a frontend part of the web platform for organisation, customisation and multiple playable ads creation
- Previous work experience in web programming
- Adequate knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming and web game development
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work remotely in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Good/Excellent command of English and love to communicate to make things work
As a plus:
- Knowing three.js or pixi.js libraries
- Experience in 3d or 2d physics engines
- Program animation skills
- Familiarity with Unity 3D (as a plus)
- Interest for creativity and game design
- Interest for mobile games
- Being an initiative taker.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.