- Pune, Maharashtra, India
About the Organisation:-
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers
blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking fornew talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity,creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title: Programmer ( Pune )
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
- As a Programmer you will be responsible for handling and managing critical aspects of development.
- Develop and implement features and systems related to video game development like gameplay, AI, Audio, Networking, Physics/Motion etc.
- Develop and implement the code architecture as per the organization standards and requirements.
- Work independently on one or several modules of the game.
- Very strong optimization skills on both memory and performance fronts.
- Give suggestions and be a part of the critical technical decisions during the development process.
- Coordination for multisite developments (audio/video calls, mails, reports etc.)
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team.
- Very strong C, C++ and object oriented programming skills (Mandatory).
- 3+ years of experience in object oriented programming related development.
- Very high aptitude and strong analytical skills.
- Should be familiar with performance bottlenecks and ways to resolve them, multi-threading, OS concepts, System programming etc.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently as per requirements from time to time.
- Very strong debugging skills.
- Knowledge of low level system architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong reporting and documentation skills.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in computer science (ideally from a reputed institute) or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of video game developments and video game engines.
- Preferably have worked on any game console or Android /IOS (C++).
- Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Physics Engines will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Networking API + Work Experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong command on 3D Maths and Physics.
- Passion for Gaming.
- Knowledge of C# and .NET.
- Knowledge of backend programming
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.