- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
What you'll do
The Analyst will be responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion and retention.
The Marketing Analytics team is primarily located in San Francisco and this position will be based in Montreal. The team works with the business stakeholders such as CRM, Paid Media, AAA brand, Live brand and F2P teams located worldwide. Our goal is to be excellent thought partners to our stakeholders and drive data driven decision making via highly impactful analytics projects.
- Translate the business questions and challenges from the stakeholders into Analytics projects.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholder teams; Understand the brand and marketing objectives and the major initiatives; Identify the key success metrics that help evaluate the performance towards the objectives; Establish a benchmarking methodology and set targets for the key metrics identified.
- Identify successes and key learnings from the current pulse point to inform the pre-launch / post launch analysis/wrap up and help influence planning of future pulse points
- Collaborate with WW Analytics teams to establish best practices; identify synergies and support global efforts
- Work with the Enterprise Data team to create the ETL pipelines into the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Integrate raw data from multiple data sources
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server/Teradata/Snowflake environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
- Construct dashboards as a self-service tool, to support analytics and deep dive projects
What you bring to the team
- Possesses technical or quantitative knowledge in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Senior level professional experience in marketing/business/customer analytics
- Proven track record working with SQL and Excel
- Proven track record working with Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tools
- Proven track record working with Tableau / Datorama
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and gaming industry
- Knowledge of or experience using one or more of the following:
- Multi-channel attribution analyses
- Digital marketing platforms – Salesforce, DV360, DCM
- Ad platforms such as Facebook, YouTube AdWords, etc.
- Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics)
- Media Mix Modeling
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.