Project Coordinator [Star Wars Project]
- Malmö, Sweden
We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
We're looking for a Project Coordinator to be a part of Massive Entertainment in Malmö. You will be an important part of the game development and have the opportunity to work with some of the best teams in the industry.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager / cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Ensuring that various planning tools are implemented and kept up to date
- Sprint planning and sprint tracking
- Setting up and facilitating the flow of information (e.g. newsletters, meetings, mailing lists, Jira tasks etc.) among the team members
- Taking ownership of certain aspects of production and managing the team dedicated to these
- Handling the inventory and ensuring that the right equipment is available for the team (e.g. test/dev kits, computers, TVs, software, etc.)
- Making sure that the floor plans are implemented and followed when work teams are moved, merged and/or restructured
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is systematically implemented
- When needed, the Production Coordinator will lead team meetings, follow up on performance and cultivate team dynamics
You as a person
You are passionate about games, technology and the craft of setting up an awesome flowchart. You are comfortable with taking initiative and finding creative solutions to complex problems. You enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team in an energizing environment, where you will be expected to - through collaboration - achieve the highest quality possible. You show integrity in everything that you do, and you are familiar with handling people at all levels and enjoy making all process smoother for the developers. Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Professional experience in project management, project coordination or similar, from bigger productions of games, media or film
- Bachelor or master’s degree in project management, creative business or equivalent
Additional Bonus skills
- Experience working with Jira
- Professional experience from the video games industry with a full-cycle of game development
Good to know
As we aim to build a team who continuously push the boundaries of what’s possible within game development (and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us), we might ask you to do a practical test as a part of the recruitment process. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check-out the videos posted below and our employee perks here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.