- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within videos, texts, images and audio.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines.
- Give daily report to the Lead with moderation statistics.
Reporting to: Associate Lead
Key areas of responsibility:
- Understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Good knowledge of internet culture
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends and when required.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges.
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Is aware of the Western Culture.
- Be efficient and determined to achieve objectives.
Required and Preferred skills:
- Preferred online moderation experience for Youtube or any Gaming community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good written and communication skills (English)
· Preferred BPO/IT/Gaming experience as the candidate will be required to work in night shifts
· Experience in Back office or Calls.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.