BI Developer (Ubisoft Connect)
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Ubisoft Connect is an ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games on all platforms (console, PC, mobile, etc.). Its goal is simple: offer the best possible environment for our players to enjoy their games and connect with each other, no matter the device. Ubisoft Connect is based on a web architecture of scalable microservices.
Our team’s day-to-day activities involve cross-studio collaborations with colleagues in Montreal, Malmö, Paris, Bucharest, Dusseldorf, and Kiev. Each studio works toward delivering a cohesive set of services through the use of shared technologies, UX & design standards, and operational processes.
When you join the Ubisoft Connect team, you join a community of passionate, extraordinary people ready to welcome you with open arms. Not only will you work across a variety of platforms, but you’ll have access to some of the most cutting-edge technologies currently available. Plus, you’ll be provided with constant support in an inclusive environment focused on your ongoing development.
Located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood, Ubisoft Connect offers a work environment unique in the industry; one that encourages personal growth while developing a unified vision of the online services integrated into our games. Ubisoft Connect also offers competitive compensation with a wide range of benefits.
What you’ll do as a BI Developer at Ubisoft Connect
- Take part in regular meetings to discuss progress, tackle potential blockers, and review priorities.
- Participate in all phases of business intelligence projects: analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Set up systems to monitor the performance of data science and machine learning algorithms in production.
- Understand the needs of clients and internal collaborators + translate those needs into technical specifications.
- Define relevant KPIs to monitor algorithms.
- Determine and assess A/B tests in partnership with data scientists.
- Build complex SQL queries, scripts, and stored procedures.
- Define standards + train team members on business intelligence technologies.
- Write technical documentation, user manuals, and installation guides.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products, code, and documentation.
What you bring
- Business intelligence experience (or other relevant experience)
- A thorough grasp of Tableau
- Analysis and synthesis capabilities + a solution-oriented spirit
- Solid interpersonal and French and English communication skills
- Resourcefulness and the ability to take initiative
- Flexibility in the organization of your work, allowing you to adapt to changes
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.