Travel and Relocation Specialist (427)
- Royal Leamington Spa, UK
Ubisoft Leamington has been a member of the Ubisoft family since January 2017 and has collaborated on Tom Clancy’s The Division® & The Division 2®, Far Cry 5® and Starlink: Battle For Atlas®. Currently comprised of a 90-strong team, the studio is a solid and experienced group supported by a mix of veteran developers and promising young talent. Based in Royal Leamington Spa, Ubisoft Leamington is at the heart of a thriving destination for UK game developers.
Ensure an efficient and high quality travel service and coordinate accommodation for team members while delivering excellent customer service to the studio.
- Make local and international travel reservations for team members and visitors, including flights, accommodation and visas;
- Make sure all travel reservations are in line with Ubisoft’s business travel policy;
- Complete bookings via our Travel Management Company’s online booking tool, following appropriate internal approval;
- Co-ordinate with the Talent Acquisition team to provide support, advice and travel reservations following the Recruitment Policy and the Relocation policy;
- Support New Starters who are relocating with property searches, contract negotiations/ renewals and property viewings;
- Liaise with visa service provider and define the application process for New Starters, manage existing visa applicants and work with the HR and Talent Acquisition teams to provide visa process advice and guidance throughout;
- Be a point of contact for the studio in relation to corporate travel and UKVI regulations;
- Keep informed on evolving trends and tools in corporate travel and visa processes with any changes to UKVI Regulations;
- Efficiently communicate and liaise with IT, HR, Production, Finance and Management support as required;
- Complete any ad hoc or administrative tasks as directed by the Operations Manager.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Knowledge of UKVI regulations, visas and other documents relating to the right to work in the UK;
- Strong initiative and pro-active attitude;
- Knowledge of online travel and booking tools is desirable;
- Ability to prioritise workload and communicate competing priorities is essential;
- Computer literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Relevant Travel & Tourism or travel management experience, training or certification desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Leamington: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.