Senior/Lead Data Scientist
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft’s 19,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- Partner with QC management to define and drive Ukraine QC data analytics strategy;
- Initiate and implement new opportunities in utilizing data / ML to disrupt the way testing is done in Ubisoft Ukraine;
- Collaborate with QC Technical Department heads to industrialize data self-serving solutions for top- and middle- management;
- Guide and support QC Project Managers in using data to improve their respective game testing strategies and reports;
- Transform complex business requests into actionable items for the Ukraine Data Science team and drive them to completion;
- Work with Data Science teams across the globe to reach worldwide QC business goals;
- Collaborate with worldwide and local stakeholders to share ideas, best practices and methodologies;
- Work with QC management to address critical requests, data/trends and analysis using techniques that provide actionable insights and reporting;
- Qualified degree (preferably BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics) or equivalent experience;
- Proven working experience as Lead/Senior Data Scientist or Data Analyst for 2+ years;
- Knowledge of data models, data design development, data mining, ML algorithms, data visualization, ad hoc analysis;
- Expertise in working with structured and unstructured data;
- Expertise in Python or R;
- Expertise working with business intelligence software (MicroStrategy);
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Good interpersonal skills to undertake collaborative work with different teams;
- Strong leadership, coaching and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others;
- English: Upper-Intermediate;
Nice to have:
- Experience creating predictive models using ML;
- Passion for gaming industry;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Problem-solving and results-oriented;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.