Associate Marketing Operations Manager, eCommerce
- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
What you'll do
As the Associate Marketing Operations Manager for the Ubisoft Store, you will be at the helm of the creation and execution of ambitious marketing strategies. This position will report to Sr Marketing Operations Manager, eCommerce.
With the help of a design team and marketing specialists, you collaborate with all the cross-functional teams to deliver the best projects and strategies for the Ubisoft Store. You also lead special and transversal projects that will bring additional value to Store buyers as well as a better buying experience.
You are a thoughtful leader with a customer-first perspective and a good understanding of eCommerce strategies, marketing and branding, join our dynamic team!
- Work with the Sr Marketing Operations Manager, eCommerce and Store’s core team to define strategies
- Lead a team of designers and specialists to deliver large scale digital projects and production for AAA titles launch, promotions, merchandise and other activations
- Develop new marketing tools and lead special projects such as:
- Landing pages
- Video programs
- Influencer programs
- Personalized campaigns
- Partner with designers and core team to define the vision of the design and branding of the Ubisoft Store, ensuring it follows the best practices of the industry
- Lead the collaboration with cross-functional partners and channel owners to:
- include the Ubisoft Store within the channel strategies
- provide the most visibility for the Store's campaigns
- make sure channel teams have all the assets, copy and material to execute
- communicate the Store plans and campaigns with XF teams
- Work with agencies for special projects and various mandates
- Develop and improve of internal processes to optimize workflows and increase collaboration
What you bring to the team
- Expertise in Marketing
- Senior level expertise in project management
- Proven team management experience
- Great understanding and experience in eCommerce
- Experience in marketing, strategy and branding
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Creativity, adaptability and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and work cross functionally with a team to execute tasks & projects
- Willingness to innovate and find solutions
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.