Data Insight Coordinator (M/F)
- Lyon, France
Play as a team, race for excellence and Get creative! Ubisoft's teams are driven by their commitment to enriching players' lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover themselves. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players.
In our studio Ivory Tower based in Lyon we are working on licenses such as The Crew, The Crew 2, and we are now looking for a Data Insight Coordinator (M/F)
As Data Insight Coordinator, you will provide support to Production & support teams in the development of their strategy by providing them actionable insights from our market and players. Your main focus will be to help us better understand our players and to improve their experience through regular updates. You have the business-sense that allows us to act upon data driven insights regarding player behavior and statistics. You are also able to present data and facts in a clear and understandable manner.
Main missions :
- Support the team in developing and representing the “voice of consumer” through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations and thorough analysis
- Create and manage an optimal research roadmap, leveraging all techniques available that will have an impact on our games, live services & communication
- Ensure coherency of requests/analysis.
- Support teams in refining their needs for insights and accompany them in their optimal integration
- Coordinate the action of knowledge experts & provide common actionable recommendation
- Influence consumer-centric culture at a Studio level and encourage informed decision-making process
- Ensure all key roles and departments are informed and aware of the latest insights
- BS or equivalent degree in Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Analytics, or a related field
- Experience coordinating with different departments to create data insights and make strategic recommendations to the Managers
- Experience building clear, user-friendly data visualizations, tables, and dashboards
- Excellent ability to structure concise and clear results presentations based on large and complex datasets
- A solid understanding of video game culture and player community
- A previous role in the gaming industry would be a plus·
- Remuneration according to the experience
- Vacation bonus
- Profit-sharing and participation agreement
- 4 free games and 8 concert tickets with discount per year