Project Coordinator Howrse - Owlient (H/F)
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Founded in 2005, Owlient has sharpened its expertise in free-to-play games through Howrse, an equestrian management simulation game, which has been live for over 10 years and still gathers more than half a million monthly players. Currently, the studio is releasing the mobile AAA game Tom Clancy’s Elite Squad, which is one of the games within Ubisoft being developed data-steered from the start.
Active in 28 countries with 27 studios, Ubisoft has won over gamers worldwide with its high-quality, cutting-edge franchises. Today, Ubisoft boasts one of the richest and most diverse catalogues in the industry with top selling brands.
As an integral part of Ubisoft’s mobile division, Owlient is currently focused on developing long-lasting mobile games to bring AAA Ubisoft brands on mobile. We’re looking for smart, creative, passionate people to join us as we unlock our next level of success.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
• Manage a cross-functional production team in order to deliver incredibly compelling, high-quality game updates,
• Help plan and oversee the project, following the high-level roadmap set by Live Producers and the project Leads,
• Work with Live Producers to deploy and diffuse the vision of the game set with the stakeholders among the development team,
• Ensure the game vision is respected and achieved through the whole development phase,
• Deploy, help improve, and advocate all the production processes and pipelines implemented, through direct communication with the team and Live Producers,
• Follow-up schedules, resources and assignment to ensure milestones quality, timings and goals are respected,
• Work hand in hand with QA and Customer Support to prioritize game issues in order to deliver flawless game updates to the end-user,
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the quality of our game, the productivity of our teams and the efficiency of our processes.
What you need to perform in the job:
• Experience in game industry appreciated,
• Project management skills,
• Skills in web development,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English,
• An assertive mindset to create the consensus and to make sure bold objectives are achieved,
• A good video game culture.
Permanent positions to be filled in Montreuil ASAP !
Lunch voucher, 50% reimbursement of transportation fee, 4 free videogames a year, price reduction on concerts and shows, employee discounts at the Ubisoft Gym.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.