- Stockholm, Sweden
Do you enjoy finding the right person, for the right place at the right time? Are you curious and want to learn what goes into making a game? Then this job is for you!
We are looking for a Recruiter to be part of the recruitment team, hiring for an ambitious unannounced project here in Stockholm Sweden.
As our Recruiter, you’ll own the full process, from finding talent to ensuring a good team fit and be the one saying: you’re hired! To attract the best talent, you’ll write amazing job ads, participate at various employer branding events, source as needed, screen candidates and have weekly meetings with the hiring managers to follow-up on the candidates in our pipeline.
We know you have fantastical powers and for us it is important you get to show your magic. To do this, we are creating strong autonomous teams with independent decision-making, and freedom to try out new things and show why it works. For us it is important that you get to shine by being creative: to take deliberate decisions, poke holes in things when required, to navigate through known pitfalls and care for your craft by honoring your commitments.
In this role, you’ll join our HR team and work in parallel with our recruiter, while also collaborate with our sister studio in Malmö. You will report to our HR Manager and have daily interactions with internal stakeholders, being an integral part and beacon for our culture and vision for the studio. But also, to drive recruitment processes in various areas of game development.
- You will write magical job ads to manage our candidate’s expectations.
- You will promote our opportunities at relevant websites, forums, schools, etc.
- You will support our various teams by driving recruitment processes - from identifying talent to a successful hire.
- You will work towards achieving the best candidate experience possible.
- You will collaborate in planning for and participate in many exciting employer branding activities.
We would love if you...
- Have a few years' experience as a Recruiter within the IT industry.
- Have a bachelors/master degree in HR, business management or equivalent years of experience as recruiter.
- Have a service mindset and enjoy having many contact points.
- Want to strive towards have the best candidate experience possible.
- Have some experience working with employer branding activities.
- You are used to working in an international environment and to express yourself fluently in English.
- Have an interest in games. 😊
Apply now to make it yours!
For more information about us: https://careers.ubisoftstockholm.com/
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.