Lead UI Programmer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Want to deliver a world-class user interface system for Rainbow Six Siege and Impact the gaming experience of millions of players? Then come join our team!
About Ubisoft Düsseldorf:
Ubisoft Düsseldorf is home to several teams dedicated to deliver AAA excellence and innovation across a wide portfolio of games and technologies. The studio is leading the development of beloved Ubisoft games like The Settlers and the innovative VR escape room experience Prince of Persia: The Dagger of Time. As renowned co-developers within the Ubisoft group, Ubisoft Düsseldorf contributes to high profile projects such as Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft Connect. Ubisoft Düsseldorf is part of the Ubisoft Blue Byte studio network.
You will be working with our UI implementation team in laying the foundation and architecture of the user interface for our online systems. Your systems are cleanly designed, favor simplicity, and are flexible enough to allow for future expansion.
You will be working as part of our feature teams, including but not limited to quality of life improvements, monetization and retention features of Rainbow Six Siege.
- Work closely together with architects and technical leads within Rainbow Six around the world.
- Collaborate with artists and designers in delivering world-class user interface systems.
- Siege is a fantastic game with a great community, and we work to improve the experience for our users. You are able to carefully balance the need of a developer with the expectations of the end-user.
- Work on a feature from conception, to research, to final implementation.
- Design and implement UI screens and components in C++
- Improving and extending existing game UI and UI framework
- Setting up wireframes for UI Artists and Designers to work in
- Design and implement client-side UI logic, working together with Online Programmers.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Strong C++ skills
- Good understanding of the MVVM paradigm
- Good understanding of modern Software Engineering
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Applied) Computer Science or any relevant qualifications with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication skills, and desire to work as a team-player
- Self-direction and motivation
- Fluent in English
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
- Relocation Support including visa support
- 26 days paid vacation per year and approximately 11 bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month.
- Discounted Games.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.