Security Analyst Internship [Studio]
- Malmö, Sweden
Are you interested in an internship with Massive Entertainment - A Ubisoft Studio?
We offer a learning environment where training on real-world experiences will allow you to develop and grow your skills in a dynamic industry. If you’ve studied the CompTIA Security + learning material, we can help explain how theoretical knowledge would be operationally applied.
As a part of our global Security & Risk Management department, you'll have the opportunity to work and learn from Information Security Specialists. In your day-to-day work, you'll learn how to carry out security measures to protect our organization, its employees, and our players. You'll be part of a team that's maintaining the high security needed when working on AAA-titles, such as Tom Clancy's The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
This is an unpaid internship based in Malmö Sweden and requires your presence on-site. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/ cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the opportunity is posted.
During your internship you will develop your skills by investigating and drafting optimal solutions to aid in a secure operational flow. Other responsibilities and focus areas during your internship will be:
- Vendor & software assessment
- Security awareness
- Counseling stakeholders and users
- Projecting security evaluation
- Risk analysis
We accept applications from students all over the world, but you must be eligible to work/study in Europe/Sweden and be insured (both Accident & Liability) by your school or privately, during the entire internship/thesis work. We cannot take on students for a period of less than three months, students who attend high school, or are under the age of 18.
What should I have in mind when applying for an internship?
- CV – Include the focus of your education, the name of your school/university, and when you’re graduating.
- Cover letter – State the dates you're available for internship (start/end), as well as your preferred area of focus during your internship.
- Credentials/grades – Include a portfolio or other work samples depending on your area of expertise.
- Insurance – You need to prove that you are insured during the internship (a liability insurance as well as an accident at work insurance).
- Non Disclosure Agreement – We have a strict NDA-setup, you are responsible for making sure that any information shared with your school does not compromise our NDA’s before accepting an internship with us.
You as a person
You are curious, resourceful, and want to learn more about Information and Cyber Security. You're a patient learner but show proactivity in the way you research relevant topics. Since you'll be exposed to confidential information, it's also crucial you're honest and show integrity in your work, all the time communicating in English (our studio language).
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Student from University in Computer Sciences or other fields related to Cybersecurity or Information Security
- Knowledge of CompTIA Security+
- Understanding of Cybersecurity or IT Security core concepts
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Any certification, knowledge, and/or involvement in the field is a plus
Good to know
We aim to build a team that continuously pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in game development, and because we love to learn and grow from the people around us, we might ask you to complete a practical test as a part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you. Meanwhile, please check out the videos posted below and Internship FAQ here, to gain greater insight into life at Massive.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.