- Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Ubisoft Milan is looking for a talented Storyboard Artist who will work closely with the Cinematic Supervisor to translate into visuals all the concepts and ideas of the cinematics to integrate in a triple-A project.
- Draw out key aspects of a cinematic scene prior to be sent to the cinematic department;
- Establishing camera angles, framing & important aspects of the scene prior to scenes being animated;
- Ability to draw quick sketches during brainstorming sessions.
- Strong creative vision and ability to convey that vision through boards;
- Strong understanding of the language of cinematography and storytelling, and how to apply it in your work;
- Strong understanding of staging, framing, composition, movement, timing;
- Strong life drawing and posing skills;
- Interest in video games & visual art;
- Able to create compelling visuals within a production schedule;
- Availability to relocate to Milan (Italy).
As a bonus:
- Ability to draw full-colour drawings to help figure out lighting & keycolour aspects;
- Experience as a 2D animator.
Initial fixed-term contract.
In order to consider your application, please send us a link to your portfolio/showreel.
The position is based in Milan (Italy) and requires working onsite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.