Voice Designer [Star Wars Project]
- Malmö, Sweden
We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
As a Voice Designer at Massive you’ll enhance, design, and create the immersive worlds Massive is known for; planning, organizing, implementing, and maintaining all voice-related content. You'll work primarily with a Senior Voice Designer, the broader audio team (Audio programmers, designers and music composers), and together with; Narrative, cinematic, production, and game-design teams to ensure all voice-related content reaches a AAA standard.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö, Sweden, and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV, showreel and message to the hiring manager in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Preparing and developing voice content for our game;
- Helping organize voice recordings in collaboration with production and third-party providers, according to the project schedule, for voice and performance capture sessions;
- Carrying out post-production of voices;
- Working on the voice database structure and maintenance;
- Continually developing the voice pipeline;
- Managing & integrating voice assets in the game, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and to spec;
- Collaborating with localization on post-production in all languages;
- Debugging, maintaining, and ensuring the final product quality.
You as a person
You are dedicted to your craft of Voice Design, take responsibility for your assignments, learn from your mistakes and have both respect and an inclusive mindest for your peers.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- A relevant showreel of your audio work is required;
- Experience with several game development cycles in an audio function;
- Previous experience with a major production through to release;
(Ideally, you have credits on at least 1-major video game title)
- Relevant degree in an Audio field, or the equivalent work experience;
- Proficient with post-production i.e processing voices for cleanup, special effects, and loudness standards;
- Experience with recording voice talent and voice direction;
- Experience with performance capture shoots;
- Knowledge of audio processing & software (Reaper, PT, Izotope RX etc.);
- Knowledge of Wwise audio-middleware;
- Knowledge of audio capabilities and limitations of the different gaming platforms.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.