Stage Janvier 2021 - EMEA International Event Assistant
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of gamers with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They bring worlds to life, real playgrounds where imagination can express itself freely, giving rise to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow players to learn and discover themselves.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with teams who are passionate and pioneers in their field, all over the world.
You will progress in a caring and inspiring environment where you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that our players are passionate about.
Description du poste
As part of the Audience & Customer Management department, within the Communications team, this position will report to the Event Manager, EMEA and is based in Montreuil, France with some international travels.
Under the supervision of the Event Manager, the Event Assistant will help coordinate from press events to specific influencer activations, ensuring creative, innovative and consistent experiences within Ubisoft’s standards. In the current context, these events are mostly digital but can also be physical events or hybrid.
The candidate’s missions will include:
- Help gather the communication managers’ needs in terms of events
- Propose creative event ideas
- Assist in briefing agencies (creative and technical)
- Manage logistic aspects pre, during and post-event including schedules, catering, transportation, hotel and venues, ensuring smooth delivery of the events.
- Help implementing new processes, ensuring efficiency, coherency and follow-up of the set processes.
- Help source new suppliers and agencies
- Monitor tendencies and trends in event production.
- And many other exciting mission !
- Currently completing a master’s degree in a Business or Communications School, Science Po or any equivalent
- Passion for events with ideally a first experience in this field (whether professional or extra-professional)
- Can work under tight deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously
- Good organization and time-management skills,
- Creative, curious, able to adapt in various environment
- Team-player with positive attitude, resourceful nature and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of the Office Suite, mostly Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluency in English (French is not mandatory but a plus), with excellent oral and written communication skills
Internship allowance depending on level of studies,
Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center.