Team lead - Internal Community Developer
- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement and a supportive learning environment.
Ubisoft’s Knowledge Management (KM) team aims to facilitate access to key information and knowledge for all employees. Within KM’s Content & Community team, you will be responsible for the team that animates the internal Ubisoft community and accompanies individual communities (team, job, topic, event or interest-based) to reach maturity in terms of knowledge management, sharing and reuse.
Your role is twofold – 1) to build & help execute the KM vision for internal community development and 2) to supervise and coach the community specialists in their mandates to ensure alignment with enterprise community knowledge capture, sharing & reuse objectives.
- Evangelize KM’s internal community maturity model & framework to priority communities and define strategies;
- Accompany internal communities in their design, organization and visibility in order to contribute to a culture that promotes the sharing and reuse of knowledge internally;
- Moderate and animate the Ubisoft internal community (worldwide) via the internal social network;
- Act as stakeholder for the revamp of the internal social network to ensure the product is aligned with internal community priorities, features and best practices;
- Curate content & act as “host” for internal sharing opportunities and events (newsletters, event recaps, live streaming, Ask me Anything sessions);
- Identify & monitor key performance indicators on community engagement and health as related to knowledge sharing & reuse.
Education and relevant experience
- Bachelor’s in communications, marketing, information science, or any other relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years experience in community management, social media management, digital marketing or communication (whether or not a management position).
Desired knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience in coaching, accompaniment and training;
- Experience with communities of practice and/or online communities (forums, social networks, game guilds or other related platforms - Twitch, Discord, etc.) an asset;
- Good understanding of the knowledge management field;
- Capacity to juggle strategic planning (visioning) with operational tasks (execution);
- Bilingual (English-French), written and oral.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.