Communications Specialist (Video/Photography)
- Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Who we are
Ubisoft Winnipeg is a studio with a unique mission: develop new technologies and tools that will change the way we build video game worlds. We are the only Ubisoft studio focused on exploring the unknown to develop technology that empowers game creators at studios around the world to build even better, more immersive worlds across our major brands such as Far Cry, Assassin’s Creed and Watch_Dogs.
Who you are:
Through video and photography, you help bring our studio's voice and culture to life. A strong visual communicator, you’ll shoot and produce assets that tell the story of our studio - digital, social, internal assets, interviews and more. Together with the rest of the communications team, you’ll be an ambassador of our studio culture, our talented team, and Ubisoft. You believe in our studio’s core values and want to be part of a collaborative team.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of video and photography experience
- Demonstrated shooting and editing experience;
- Strong knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Premiere or other);
- Proficient with DSLR camera workflows plus audio and lighting equipment to get the best results in any context or environment;
- Creative approach to editing and shooting with an eye for composition;
- Able to craft compelling narratives;
- Able to work independently in both office and work from home environments;
- Open to feedback and acts on it, adapts to change;
- Able to demonstrate creativity, originality and resourcefulness when searching for solutions.
Any of the following would be nice to have:
- Experience in a creative industry;
- Graphic design, web development, other content creation or communications experience.
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills, video portfolio or any other materials you think we might find helpful.
A real live person will review your application, in this case Carolina. While we’re doing that, get to know our studio and our team a bit more.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with. Whether as an elite spy, a master assassin, or a fearless explorer, we put the player at the heart of all our games.
We believe our diversity is our strength. We recognize and celebrate a variety of perspectives, opinions, opportunities, and voices. We embrace our differences and draw from them to build our collaborative family culture.