Game Designer Intern
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
- Work on data balancing of AI archetypes for the project.
- Involved in helping other AI team tasks.
- Make AI fun and interesting through balancing and customization of ships behavior (Merchant, warships, etc).
As a trainee passion, motivation, adaptability and a good organization will be valued over technical or creative skills:
- Client focus (internal and external);
- Ability to accept critique, ability to listen;
- Excellent critical sense;
- Excellent communicator (spoken and written) and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Good math skills
- Bonus: Ability to script in C#
- Candidate must be a student and is able to commit to a 6-months internship from Jan 2021
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!