- Montreal, QC, Canada
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking, full-time Web Developer. The Web Developer is responsible for assisting with all aspects of website maintenance; from developing one-off web tools to supporting, improving, and updating dozens of game websites for the NCSA Online Production team. You’ll work with our various cross-functional marketing teams worldwide and third-party web design and development agencies.
What you’ll do
- Work with third-party web design agencies to ensure adherence to our web development guidelines and standards and proper integration with our content management systems
- Assist the deployment pipeline and process
- Create site components/modules based on scope of project
- Utilize third-party APIs to create dynamic user experiences
- Collaborate with global teams to implement and validate analytics tagging.
- Perform day-to-day site maintenance of multiple web sites
- Lead development process based on campaign for multiple websites.
- Stay current with web technology and offer technical expertise to improve our platforms and processes to stay competitive with the marketing of our brands
- Work with European counterparts to document web best practices and web development standards
- Ensure the localization of websites across all our existing locales
What you bring
- 2+ years of experience in web development/website management
- Knowledge of using CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS, etc)
- Experience with React
- Experience with source control tools like (Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket, etc)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development processes
- Experience using a ticket system (JIRA, Trello, Asana, etc)
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with web content management systems
- Knowledge of responsive website design
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Web Service protocols and APIs (REST, etc.)
- Experience with website localizations
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture, or similar platforms
- Experience with Photoshop and design skills
- Familiarity with ASP.Net development
- A passion for video games and self-starter with a sense of humor
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.