Manager, Accounts Payable
- Montreal, QC, Canada
What you’ll do
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Manager, Accounts Payable for its NCSA (North, Central & South America) accounts payable department. This is a high-value position that requires a strong level of account payable knowledge, professionalism, and leadership. This position will manage two AP teams which are in San Francisco and Montreal, separately. The manager position is based in Montreal, Canada and will report directly to the Controller.
- Daily management of full cycle Accounts Payable department, including but not limited to vendor setup/maintenance, vendor invoices, vendor communication, weekly ACH/check runs, bank accounts management, month end close, T&E administration, and cash forecast.
- Responsible for accounts payable processes that support company growing requirement and ensures adherence to policies, guidelines, and internal controls.
- Establish and monitor performance and reporting metrics for the accounts payable cycle.
- Manage month end closing of AP Module, provide support for the month end accrual and related entries, account reconciliations ensuring accuracy and completeness. Train and evaluate staff to ensure high accuracy of coding transactions.
- Oversee and manage travel & expense reimbursements and corporate credit card processes and policies.
- Support AP related tax filing and reporting processes, including but not limited to US annual 1099 reporting and Canada VAT filing.
- Assist with the coordination and gathering of documents to support auditor’s requests.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to accelerate invoice processing timelines; automate manual procedures.
- Participate in system implementations and upgrades. To include design, documentation and testing.
- Provide support to finance management and other internal customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc analysis and special projects.
- Collaborate with the other accounting department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Support Accounts Payable and expense related requests as needs arise, including ad-hoc analysis and special projects.
- Lead, manage and develop team of professionals. Advocate for an environment of continued professional development and teamwork.
What you bring to the team
- BA/ BS in Business Administration or Accounting Required.
- Over 10 years of progressively responsible accounts payable experience including full AP cycle and supervisory experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French/English). Ability to deal with outside vendors, employees and various levels of management in a professional and effective manner. High level of customer service required.
- Strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills.
- Can do attitude, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Value business partnership. Proven experience in driving problems to a resolution.
- Working experience with international companies. Experience of managing oversea teams preferred.
- Experience with large-scale financial systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP) required.
What to send our way
Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.