ERP Application (Support) Specialist
- Shanghai, China
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
The Information Technology Department of Ubisoft Shanghai is looking for an ERP Application Specialist to provide functional and basic technical support for the company’s internal ERP System for internal users located in our worldwide offices, with a focus on APAC, on the Finance modules, as well as on the Treasury applications in Portfolio.
- Perform functional and basic technical analysis on the assigned support tickets and handle the communication with the users;
- Collaborate closely with Support Developers to identify the best solutions for bug corrections/ developments in the requested deadlines;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge database and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for application users, providing a global vision of an integrated system;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities.
· University graduate;
· Previous experience in IT, preferably around ERP systems;
· Or previous experience in Customer Support;
· Or previous experience in Accounting / Finance;
· SQL/ Oracle databases knowledge;
· Understanding of Accounting principles;
· Good written and oral knowledge of English, French is a plus.
Desirable personal skills:
· Sense of ownership and responsibility on the job;
· Innovative, curios and inquisitive
· Ability to understand business processes and incorporate them in the IT systems
· Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a global team
· Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
Please note that only English resumes will be taken into account.
We guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.