Technical Lead - Ketchapp (F/M)
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 7 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Rider, among others.
Member of the technical team of Ketchapp, you will help to build a strong online platform by connecting to various tools of our Tech partners. It will be used by the Production, Publishing and User Acquisition & Monetization teams to leverage value and accelerate Ketchapp’s development.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
- You will work closely with all our teams to evaluate their needs and validate technical specifications in order to expand our front end and back end architecture;
- You will manage a team of 2 to 3 developers;
- You will create and maintain high-traffic APIs for Ketchapp's mobile games (200+ games);
- You will develop and maintain back offices allowing teams to:
- Visualize KPIs to make business decisions
- Automate interactions with our partners
- You will automate the download of very large volumes of data
- You will automate operational activities and tasks
- You will maintain health of cloud-based production environments through monitoring and typical daily administration duties
The tools will be various and will allow the whole team to take advantage of the technology to bring more value and save a lot of time to work on tasks that are more creative. These tools will bring high value to the marketing team and will have a strong impact on the Ketchapp studio performances. We plan to automate many routines and build a wide range of tools, which could lead to a powerful UA & Monetization platform and App publishing dashboard.
Having acquired some initial experience as a Team Lead in a similar environment, you wish to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun".
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
- You have a strong expertise in web development / API development
- You have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project
- You are autonomous and proactive, with good teamwork skills and a problem-solving attitude
- Experience building and consuming REST API
- You understand and use task management and you understand how sprints or other agile development processes work
- You are able to speak English in a professional environment
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience in Big Data
- Experience in Unity
- A keen interest in WebAssembly technologies especially Blazor
- Experience interacting with any ad or social network API such as Google and Facebook APIs
- Practical experience in designing and developing scalable web applications / web API applications
- Knowledge of DevOps, especially in Azure Dev Ops context
- A keen interest in current technologies and ideally already have experience in backend development, cloud computing (particularly Azure)
By joining us, you will grow in a challenging and caring environment. You will benefit from all the advantages of a flexible team and a leader of the gaming industry:
- High degree of autonomy and creativity;
- An international context with colleagues who are enthusiastic and engaged;
- 4 free Ubisoft games a year;
- A flat hierarchy and open communication;
- All the latest online gaming news via our Stories magazine;
- A stack with the latest technologies and cutting-edge hardware;
- Ubi Path: come for a career, not just a job!
You will find all the studio's other benefits here: Ubisoft Benefits
Interested? Apply online and we'll get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => http://www.ketchappgames.com/
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.