Technical Support Analyst
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
The Support Analysts offer first level support of Enterprise Infra services to all internal users. They will be responsible for handling and the follow-up of user requests. They also participate in Ubisoft Enterprise Infra IT projects such as automation, self-service, IT roadmaps, process feedback, etc. The Support Analysts will have opportunities to engage in various domains of Ubisoft IT operation, enrich their knowledge and experience on a vast scope of IT technologies which will be helpful to the future career development.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the GNS Enterprise Infra Support Analyst are to:
· Provide first level support for all GNS Services.
· Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve basic technical issues.
· Respond to internal customer requests via telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests.
· Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency.
· Document, dispatch and escalate requests to high-level support in various domains.
· Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
· Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines.
· Participation in various Ubisoft IT projects to provide solution to automate or self-service requests.
· Carry out all other related tasks.
· College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience
· ITIL certification (preferred)
· Internship in IT or experience as a Support Analyst
· Customer service experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Proactive and autonomous
· Ability to make complex information accessible.
· Ability to work under stress.
· Ability to quickly familiarize themselves with various technologies
· Excellent command of English, and ideally French
· Knowledge of Windows Server
· Knowledge of Unix
· Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, OSI)
· Knowledge of Active Directory
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.