Technical Support Analyst
- Shanghai, China
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
The Support Analyst offers first level support of GNS services to all users. He is responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of user requests. He also monitors servers, services and the network infrastructure and take necessary actions to resolve issues.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the GNS Support Analyst are to:
· Provide first level support for all GNS Services;
· Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve basic technical issues;
· Respond to customer requests via telephone calls, emails and ticket system requests;
· Offer a high level of customer service for users with various degrees of technical proficiency;
· Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 2nd level support;
· Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction;
· Monitor targets to ensure that problems are resolved within the SLA guidelines;
· Send global communications to customers for problems affecting GNS services;
· Carry out all other related tasks
· College diploma in information technology, or equivalent experience
· ITIL certification
· Internship in IT or experience as a Support Analyst
· Customer service experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Proactive and autonomous
· Ability to make complex information accessible
· Ability to work under stress
· Excellent command of English, and ideally French
· Knowledge of Windows Server
· Knowledge of Unix
· Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, OSI)
· Knowledge of Active Directory
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.