International Brand Manager (M/F)
- Annecy, France
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their desire to enrich the lives of players by original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to amazing worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to surprising moments of fun and adventure that also help you as a player to discover yourself and learn.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin’s Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP, Steep!
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and team work. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose: our players' satisfaction!
By joining Ubisoft Annecy, you will have the opportunity to join a community of passionate and collaborative peers, but also to evolve, with pioneering teams in their field, from all around the world. You will progress in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you push the boundaries of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will enthrall our players.
Do you have talent and experience in the video game industry? Do you want to join a challenging, stimulating, creative and friendly work environment? Join us!
As part of Ubisoft production studio in Annecy, you will participate in creating and implementing the marketing strategy of one of our brand.
In coordination with the WorldWide marketing teams, you develop and facilitate the operational implementation of the marketing strategy of the game throughout his life (from conception to live), on the other hand, you ensure that the developments meet consumer expectations.
Your main objectives will be to:
- Identify the tendencies of the market (trends, competition, best practices…) as well as factors of success of the game in order to make recommendations to Producer & Creative Director to position the product from a marketing perspective.
- As guarantor of the brand's success, with the project management team, you will accompany the different stages of development to ensure that the marketing choices are visible into the elements of the game: universe, characters, game events ... so that there is consistency between the game content and brand overall strategy.
- You will collaborate with a team of artists and creative in achieving the main assets (trailers, demos, screenshots ...) that support the brand marketing strategy.
- As the main interlocutor in the production team, you will be in charge of working with WorldWide Marketing teams and contribute to the operational strategy of the brand.
- You will coordinate the launching campaigns with international teams and supervise the Online strategy to develop consumer engagement.
Higher education, you have an experience of 5 years minimum in Marketing or Business Development, ideally in the Entertainment industry and / or consumer products.
- With strong leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit, you are the champion of the brand internally and externally.
- Excellent communication, structured and with a strong sense of initiative, you work with creative profiles and you're diplomatic in your communication.
- You have a high sensitivity to innovation and strong interest in the video game industry or technology-intensive services (social media have no secrets for you).
- A fluent English (written and spoken) is required. French is a plus.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development