Senior Web Developer
- Bordeaux, France
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.
Are you dreaming of taking part in a new challenge? We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer (M/F): discover the missions below and join our teams! Under the supervision of the Lead Programmer, you are involved in the development and improvement of production tools. Your responsibilities will be:
- Create and improve production tools for designers, artists and developers;
- Participate in the support of tools with the various internal production teams;
- Participate in the design of solutions for the different needs of the teams, particularly concerning the pipeline;
- Perform a competitive technical watch and be a vector of innovation.
- You have a good mastery of programming in C#
- You have a solid foundation in software architecture ;
- A good knowledge of React-Redux ecosystem.
- A good knowledge of WebPack
- A good knowledge of tool pipelines, game engines and / or games
- A good knowledge of the wpf / winform / Qt interface libraries
- You are rigorous, responsive, autonomous and have a good team spirit
- You are committed to providing the best possible user experiences
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.