Esports Legal Counsel Intern - 6-month internship (H/F)
- Saint-Mandé, France
Description de l'entreprise
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
Description du poste
At Ubisoft’s Legal Department, we’re looking for creative ground-breaking top talent, innovating and disruptive professionals whose area of expertise happens to be legal. Like us, you’re passionate about games, about people, about communication, about having a transformative impact in this fast moving ever evolving legal world. You’re not afraid to experiment, try and try again until you succeed and always positive. You’re mindful, emotionally intelligent and adaptable.
As Legal Counsel Intern based in Paris, Montreuil, in the Esports legal team, you’ll be at the heart of a fast pace growing business. Internationally and culturally diverse professionals from around the world who strive at bringing the best to the competitive gaming scene, for the player and viewer experience, will become your best friends and look up to you for legal advice. You work with the esport production and business teams to build the most innovative legal solutions, to assess and manage risks and to provide support in implementing such solutions.
- Draft, review and negotiate all sorts of esports agreements in French and English, for a variety of third party contractual relationships, including services, licensing, and broadcasting agreements;
- Provide practical advice to Ubisoft’s esports teams, summarizing and communicating legal concepts that esports team can use
- Support teams around the globe and collaborate with other legal counsels.
- Always keep an ear out for any shift in a legal landscape and business developments in the esports industry
You play, dream, live and breathe esports. The esports ecosystem has no secrets for you.
Incidently, you happen to have a law degree on intellectual property law, and contract law.
- Experienced : At least one related experience, in intellectual property law and contract law applicable to the esports and/or sport environment, Esports industry experience is a plus;
- Bilingual English and French, meaning really bilingual, you’re at ease switching orally and in writing from one language to the other and can negotiate in Shakespeare’s language on the dot. Daily work language is English. Experience in an international environment is a plus;
- Emotionally intelligent and curious: you have great interpersonal skills with a highly motivated mindset. You have business-friendly judgment. You know how to listen;
- Multicultural: you have experience working on multiple different projects simultaneously ideally in a multilingual environment. Teamwork spirit is in your DNA;
- You will be available to start this 6-month internship early January 2021.
- Internship allowance depending on level of studies ;
- Meal vouchers, 50% refund on transportation card, 2 free video games per year, discounts on tickets (concerts, shows, etc), access to Ubisoft fitness center