UI/UX Designer (Intern)
- Da Nang, Vietnam
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. Ubisoft Da Nang is collaborating with several subsidiary studios to bring existing franchise on new mobile games and platforms.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As a UI/UX Designer Intern, you will be part of the cross-design team which design cross features and interfaces for multiple game projects in developing. You will produce game flows and game interfaces following key designs of the lead designer. You will work closely with other designers, artists and programmers from game teams. Your daily adventure:
- Create game flows and game interfaces following key designs of the UI/UX Designer. The designs will be adapted for both mobile and desktop.
- Reskin the generic UI of the cross features to adapt to art style of different games.
- Collaborate with game artists/ programmers in game teams to provide UI assets/ provide support to implement the UI.
- Contribute to the creative process in regarding UX/UI topics.
- Have good foundation in graphic design
- Have basic knowledge in UI/UX design
- Familiar with Figma/ XD, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development
As a plus:
- Familiar with social mobile/ web app design or animation (able to use Spine/ Adobe Animate or other animation tool)
- Have an eye for creating elegant, easy-to-use interfaces for applications with a rich and complex set of features
- Up-to-date with the current trends in games (specially mobile games/ web games)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
About the Internship:
- Duration: 6 months
- Supervised by: UI/UX designer
Kindly submit your portfolio for the review
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits