Gameplay Programmer (Ketchapp/ Hyper-casual Game)
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 450 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Flipman, among others.
As a Gameplay Programmer with Ketchapp, you will join our internal production teams to create tomorrow's best-sellers!
You will be responsible for delivering the whole game and we will provide you all the possible resources.
- You will prototype your game from A to Z while adhering to deadlines, and by testing and implementing new features to produce new hits;
- Working in collaboration with an artist, you will self-sufficiently implement your project by taking into account design feedback from the Producer and the rest of the Production team.
- By placing yourself in the players' shoes, you will understand what motivates them in order to devise gameplay loops that are straightforward and fun, and thus make our games addictive!
Considering that Ketchapp teams are actively involved in the studio's growth, entrepreneurial flair is welcome; we like to challenge ourselves, and suggestions for improvement are always taken into consideration.
Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun".
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
- You are proficient in C# programming on Unity;
- You are a driving force behind proposals, and able to independently find and integrate your assets and tools;
- Versioning tools are second nature to you;
- You are Design and User Experience-oriented;
- Whether it be Flippy Race, 2048 or Knife Hit, your hyper-casual culture is second to none;
- You love to discover new technologies in order to hone your skills: we are looking for someone who likes to learn by him or herself and who is curious and self-sufficient;
You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Volunteering opportunities
- Strong internal culture
- Trainings, certifications, conferences
- Access to internal library and specialized study materials, board games
- Team-buildings (including project-related)
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Access to all Ubisoft games on Uplay platform
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!