Community Representative – English Speaking Role
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
In the Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, we are committed to provide our consumers with an awesome experience to enrich players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. With teams in Consumer Support and Community Management, Ubisoft EMEA CRC is dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences across EMEA region (Europe, Middle-East, Asia & Australia).
Working in close collaboration with the wider business it is key to fulfilling our mission: to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences. Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our team members. We are always on the lookout for creative, entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for what they do. If you are ready for a challenge, full of new ideas and ready to play a role in our ongoing success, then we want to hear from you!
A Community Representative is responsible for monitoring & organizing Ubisoft forums and managing conversations on other community channels including Facebook, Twitter and blogs in close collaboration with Community Managers and local subsidiaries.
The Community Representative drives conversation on the community channels to engage and ultimately influence our players to become active Ubisoft ambassadors. They are the cultural experts on assigned brands and are crucial for the success of the community team in all locals.
- Delivering the community strategy & tactics at regional level, using their local expertise, in close collaboration with Community Managers.
- Reporting regularly on community sentiment and conversation, via the use of listening tools, in the form of qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting relevant feedback from the community to Community Managers, representing the communities.
- Monitoring and responding on all Social Media (in particular Facebook, Twitter and Forums) to encourage discussion, contributing to the growth of the community on a regional level.
- Managing the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure and fostering discussions.
- News publication and proofreading to high quality standards, making them fit for communities.
- Demoing products at tradeshows if applicable.
- Contributing to projects within the EMEA CRC CM Team based on your regional expertise.
- Collaborating with teams throughout Ubisoft.
- Fluent in English, including outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- High flexibility to deal with changes and pressure on short notice, to cover late hours and weekends.
- Passion for gaming and engaging with communities.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude, with a great team spirit.
- A strong collaborative & inclusive mind-set
- Basic experiences in managing online communities.
- Knowledge of major social media platforms.
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, as well as Photoshop, is a plus.
This role requires a fluent English speaker. Full time job based in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, multicultural team that knows how to have a laugh together
- A colorful office located in the heart of Newcastle
- Regular team gaming evenings
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical plan
- Referral scheme
- Free Ubisoft PC games, discounted Ubisoft Console games.
- Subsidized gym membership
- Days off for charity work
- Massages at the office
- Free fresh fruit as well as free coffee and tea