Gameplay Programmer - Ketchapp (F/M)
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – veritable playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 7 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Rider, among others.
As a Gameplay Programmer with Ketchapp, you will join our internal production teams to create tomorrow's best-sellers!
- You will prototype your game from A to Z while adhering to deadlines, and by testing and implementing new features to produce new hits;
- Working in collaboration with an artist, you will self-sufficiently implement your project by taking into account design feedback from the Producer and the rest of the Production team.
- By placing yourself in the players' shoes, you will understand what motivates them in order to devise gameplay loops that are straightforward and fun, and thus make our games addictive!
Considering that Ketchapp teams are actively involved in the studio's growth, entrepreneurial flair is welcome; we like to challenge ourselves, and suggestions for improvement are always taken into consideration.
Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join a team that defines itself as "serious about fun".
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
- You are proficient in C# programming on Unity;
- You are a driving force behind proposals, and able to independently find and integrate your assets and tools;
- Versioning tools are second nature to you;
- You are Design and User Experience-oriented;
- Whether it be Flippy Race, 2048 or Knife Hit, your hyper-casual culture is second to none;
- You love to discover new technologies in order to hone your skills: we are looking for someone who likes to learn by him or herself and who is curious and self-sufficient;
- You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment.
- High degree of autonomy;
- An international context with colleagues who are enthusiastic and engaged;
- 4 free Ubisoft games a year;
- A flat hierarchy and open communication;
- All the latest online gaming news via our Stories magazine;
- A stack with the latest technologies and cutting-edge hardware;
- Market Win: Ketchapp offers bonuses that allow you to double your salary depending on the success of your games!
- Ubi Path: come for a career, not just a job.
You will find all the studio's other benefits here: Ubisoft Benefits
Interested? Apply online and we'll get back to you soon :)
See some of our fantastic creations over here => http://www.ketchappgames.com/
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.