Local Procurement Coordinator [Einkaufskoordinator] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Local Procurement Coordinator supports and adds value to Ubisoft’s operations by making the best deal to fill the company’s needs and suppliers offer in terms of quality, cost & risk leverage, in a fair and ethical manner. The job holder must assure the quality of service towards its internal clients in the studio while ensuring that all purchases are done in line with the global procurement strategy. Hence, the job holder has a key position between local internal customers, global buyers & procurement coordinators peers, and suppliers.
- Be in charge of sourcing and negotiation for local categories of purchases (mostly non-creative services/GE/Building) in cooperation with key internal partners
- Manage purchases for the Studio, from the definition of the business need to the purchase order and the invoice management
- Establish close interactions with global buyers & other procurement coordinators
- Establish close interactions with inventory management internal clients
- Establish close interactions with Accounting
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with internal clients and suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with very good oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and very good negotiation and analytical skills
- Enthusiasm for on-going learning, development and sharing knowledge
- Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
- Ability and desire to work as a team player
- Fluent German (spoken and written)
- Very Good English (spoken and written)
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.