Accounts Payable Team Lead (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "James Cameron's Avatar", "Beyond Good and Evil 2", "Far Cry", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
As accounts payable team lead your responsibility is to ensure that the company’s goals in this financial area are met. You do this by implementing standards and processes in your field in close collaboration with your direct manager, other depending stakeholders, the company’s direction and compliance standards of local GAAP.
- Monitor, plan and control the company’s financial activity on accounts payable side
- Manage the accounts payable team and their activity
- Define, manage and drive the creation of processes and internal quality guidelines and coordinate these with your manager
- Support the accounts payable team in their personal growth by making sure everyone can work at the best of their abilities
- Review, verify and manage all AP related processes and outputs regarding closure processes
- Assist your team operationally to ensure a steady workload.
- Coordinate your team members personal evolution in close collaboration with your direct manager
- Drive process improvements on AP side in close collaboration with your direct manager and participation in strategic projects
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- Sound knowledge of accounting according to HGB and of tax law
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Organizing and prioritizing with attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills and Teamwork
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Excel (Oracle will be an advantage)
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.