Senior Development Tester - Unannounced AAA Project
- Barcelona, Spain
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 and Hyper Scape.
As a Development tester, you will join the QA team involved on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and continue their mission to deliver exciting and challenging features and content on an unannounced AAA title.
Following the standards and processes set by the QA coordinator, you will ensure the quality of the game, making sure that the product meets well-defined criteria through analyzing the defined objectives; and making sure they are properly implemented, in a way that provides a quality product that meets our internal and external standards.
- Perform functional tests on specific features in order to ensure the required quality.
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand.
- Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft standards.
- Create test plans with clear test cases and actions.
- Communicate directly with development team and other development test teams.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in the field of testing in PC/Console games.
- A highly innovative, empathetic, and collaborative spirit
- Exceptional communication (English both spoken and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Critical thinking, curiosity, resourcefulness, and flexibility
- Ability to sift through data and come to meaningful conclusions
- Time management and ability to manage priorities
- Ability to learn fast and a high level of initiative
- Experience with Jira or other issue tracking products.
- Relevant experience with automated testing and programming languages is a plus
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)