- Montreal, QC, Canada
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft is looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is passionate about designing and implementing web applications all while setting ambitious goals and taking up complexe challenges. As part of your role, you’ll join our IT Customer & Marketing Solutions team located in Montreal all while working on public web projects for the Ubisoft gamers Community. You will be involved in projects spanning multiple countries on a daily basis.
- Design, develop, test and maintain large scale web and API applications;
- Contribute to architecture requirements and design;
- Support the developed applications in all environments through interaction with Ops teams and CI\CD setup;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Create technical documentation;
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development and general web fields.
Qualifications and technical skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in full-stack Web development - Rest API, SPA websites;
- Experience with React or another SPA framework like Vue, Svelte or Angular;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
Nice to have experience:
· Agile Development experience;
- Experience with .Net stack;
- AWS related experience;
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration\Deployment (CI/CD);
- Having worked in NodeJS ecosystem (nodejs, webpack, npm, etc);
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.