Advertising Monetization Assistant H/F - Internship Ketchapp
- 93100 Montreuil, France
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
For more than 7 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
Fully integrated in the Ubisoft environment and with more than 200 games in its catalogue, Ketchapp is one of the leading publisher of hyper-casual mobile games, and the name behind such hits as 2048, Knife Hit, Stack, Origame, Rider, among others.
- Core missions
- Perform day to day advertising network optimization on Ketchapp titles in order to improve revenue streams and current yield.
- Supervise a growing portfolio of mobile games, analyze performance, and identify opportunity zones to improve current ROI and optimization systems.
- Provide new insights and ways to mine data in order to fuel our expertise and knowledge and share studios impactful analysis
- Provide competitive & partner intelligence and look for innovation amongst both competition and advertising tools
- Help business teams promoting advertising monetization through various communication tools and identify innovative ways to reach our internal market.
- Bonus missions
- Build and maintain commercial relationship with international ad networks in order to offer visibility to our portfolio and inventory
- Feed and enhance current internal communication tools in order to track and efficiently manage our inventory
- Develop our business through new channels of advertising, direct deals, cross-promotion, etc.
- Curious, you are able to work in a fast-paced industry, multitask efficiently and cover a wide array of topics
- Proficiency in English is strongly recommended
- Appetite for deconstruction and mobile gaming is a plus
- Any background is welcome (business, analytics, game producing…)