- Odesa, Odessa Oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
As project assistant, you will communicate with the Producer/Project Coordinator on a daily basis to ensure accurate, up to date provision of information. You will be also responsible for preparation of deliverables and work in collaboration with the team's leads to assess the time required for each task leading up to game delivery.
- Communicate regularly to be up-to-date with the Technical and Programming Leads
- Communicate revisions, changes and information related to the project with the team
- Assist in sprint planning, conducting daily standup meetings, and organizing agile teams
- Assist the Producer/Project Coordinator with executing daily task routines procedures of assigned project
- Assist in monitoring the team and adhering to project schedules & deadlines
- Assist in promoting and facilitating process improvements
- Assist the Producer/Project Coordinator with team resource allocation planning based on project goals
- Assist in tracking inventory of project assigned hardware & peripherals
- Assist with support for external & internal Ubisoft Partners
- Assist Producer / Project Coordinator with team expense reporting
- At least 1,5 years production / project management experience
- Detail & quality oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge of bug tracking, sprint planning, and wiki software (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of software development using Scrum/Agile/Kanban/Lean methodologies
- Excellent presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills
- Passion for creating and playing games, no matter what platform or genre
- English – fluent
- International game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.