Project Assistant [Avatar Project] (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a motivated and passionate Project Co-Ordinator that aspires to take games to the next level. In ambitious projects you will build up and maintain high-value productions as Developer in a multi-cultural team. With your experience, you are able to provide a strong technical background, collaborate with teams all around the world bringing your knowledge to the table.
This position requires relocation to the Düsseldorf, Germany studio.
As Project Coordinator, you will be part of the Avatar production team. You will be essential to the smooth execution of the project by planning and supporting the teams in achieving their schedule thus allowing the project to meet its targeted deadline.
- Assist organizing agile teams;
- Assist associate producers in conducting sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews & retrospective meetings;
- Assist in the development of schedules that translate project goals into action and ensure the success of the project;
- Communicate regularly and coordinate efforts with the Production team and other Leads and also with co-dev teams
- Following up on tasks and actions throughout the sprints and update the production systems accordingly
- Interact with other internal departments (IT, operations etc.).
- Solid technical understanding of the workflows and pipelines in game production.1+ years of experience in the production of video games
- Excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by the teams and solutions tailored to their requirements.
- Game development tools and methodology knowledge and work experience (Jira, Confluence, Shotgun)
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple international teams, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Up to date knowledge in different game genres
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ Childcare Support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
If you want to grow with us and enjoy the game industry, we look forward to receiving your application including your availability, motivation and salary expectations.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772