Accounts Payable Accountant (f/m/d)
- Düsseldorf, Germany
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", "Beyond Good & Evil 2", "James Cameron's Avatar", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
Verify the accuracy of invoices, expense reports and other accounting items submitted to the Finance Department.
The Accounts Payable Accountant will have a strong focus on the employees Travel, corporate credit cards, Expenses claims and compliance with local VAT regulations.
- Analyze accounting data to provide financial information to management
- Administrate the accounting system of the studio
- Review, verify and process employee travel & expense reports and supplier invoices
- Review of incoming invoices for VAT law and company policy compliance
- Review employee expense reports for appropriate documentation and compliance with company policies prior to payment
- Replies to employees and vendor requests
- Perform maintenance and reconciliation of vendor data
- Other general accounting tasks as needed
- 5+ years accounts payable experience
- knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- proficient in data entry and management
- capability of organizing and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- working with confidential information
- good communication skills
- Information Management skills as well as problem-solving skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- good knowledge of Excel
- knowledge Oracle will be an advantage
- sound knowledge of accounting according to HGB and of tax law
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check: https://bluebyte.ubisoft.com/en/jobs/