Community Developer, Ghost Recon M/F
- Paris, France
Ubisoft is committed to enrich players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you'll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
The Community Developer will lead the community strategy for Ghost Recon franchise, building connections between the community of Ghost Recon players and the games' development team, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience. You will also work with several of our services at an international level, including the teams handling PR, Events, Business and Development, to make sure the concerns of the community are voiced for all aspects related to marketing and game development. You will report to the Community Development Group Manager.
You will work alongside the development team, on-site at our studio in Ubisoft Paris.
More specifically, you will be tasked with the following:
· Defining and deploying the community marketing strategy for the Ghost Recon game in collaboration with the game's Brand Director and Live Producer.
· Explaining and evangelizing on the Community strategy to the Studio Marketing and WW Operational Marketing teams
· Creating the editorial line directed at the community
· Ensuring the production of community assets - in collaboration with the development teams - such as videos, articles, livestreams, interviews, etc.
· Co-ordinating events involving the Studio: fan visits, live chats with the dev team, tournaments…
· Being the spokesperson for the Ghost Recon community and key speaker during events
· Co-ordinating communication between the various services implicated in your actions / plans / assets (PR, Brand, Studio…)
· Accompanying the subsidiaries in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Asia) and NCSA (North, Central and South America) zones during deployment of the community strategy
· Working with other customer-focused teams (CS, Community Engagement, etc.) to support providing a quality player/consumer experience
· Working with Community Managers assigned to your game to ensure successful deployment of your strategy’s tactics, as well as supporting them in their conversations with the community
· Setting up performance indicators in order to evaluate results and return on investment for actions aimed at the community (regular measuring of ROI)
· Managing post-launch communication in collaboration with the Brand Managers and Live Producer: defining and applying the post-launch plans (in-game activities, update contents, game status, activations,…)
· Establishing reports with community feedback for internal use, in order to improve the quality of the game
· Continually passing on needs expressed by the community to the development team and Marketing department
· Handling crisis management
· Understand and adapt to changes in policy, exploring new ways to deliver campaigns
· Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or relevant
· Minimum 5 years of experience
· Experience in digital marketing with digital creation (videos, photos, articles, livestreams, podcasts, etc.) would be a big advantage
· Experience managing fan sites or official forums is a bonus.
Skills And Knowledge
· You know how to communicate effectively with different levels of management (you are at ease when presenting your work / plans to top management)
· You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· You know how to think globally and strategically;
· You know how to multitask and define priorities;
· You have excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
· You have a passion for videogames
· You speak English & French fluently.
Position based at the Ubisoft Paris Studio located in Montreuil-sous-Bois (metro line 9)